A：We will arrange the shipment in 1-5 days when we got your order.
Q：When can I receive the tracking number?
A：On the day of delivery. You will receive a separate email with the tracking number that you can use on the Order Tracking page to track your package.DHL takes the next day.
Q：How to track your order?
A：The tracking number will be always sent to your email after shipment.
And you could tracking your order through the email or click this link to tracking (If you already know the tracking number）：
Q：Will there be taxes?
A：99% did not. We will mark the package as a gift to avoid tariffs as much as possible.
About Returns And Refunds
Q：How to get a return?
A：Unopened and unused items that were purchased from IWATCHPODS can be returned,Just contact us and provide your order number,Our stuff will service for you.
As soon as your returned item gets to us we'll issue your refund. Please include your full name or order number somewhere in or on the packaging for quick refund processing.
Q：When can I get a refund?
A：Once your refund has been processed (and you've received an email confirmation) it can take up to 10 business days for your funds to return to your account. How fast the refund shows up depends on your bank. If you haven’t received your refund after 2 weeks, reach out to us to make sure it's been processed fully or contact your bank for a status update.
If you're having any issues with your headset, first try:
- Forget your device from bluetooth settings
- Open the lid and hold the back button for 10+ seconds, until the light flashes white and goes back to green
- Close the lid and wait a full minute, then open it and try to reconnect
- If it doesn't work, take the pods out, put them back in, close and open the lid, and try again. It may take 3 or 4 resets to work.
If it still doesn't work, try:
- Leave the pods out of the case for several hours to let the battery fully drain. Even if the LED turns off it's not fully drained, so leave it around a full day.
- Once it's drained, put them back in the case and let them charge for a few minutes
- Then, do a Soft Reset. It may take 3 or 4 Soft Resets to work.